Sunday, April 30, 2006

And on the Seventh Day...

....Jamie went to work, and saw that work was good.

I had a good day at work today.

No, I really mean it. Sincerely. It was good.

I had three nice, normal patients. I didn't have to admit anybody, I didn't have to discharge any one, I didn't have to pick up extra patients. Everybody had issues I could handle, and the attendings who rounded were superbly nice people who actually talked to you about their orders, like you were a sentient human being.

I even stayed four hours extra (I was only working a four hour shift to begin with) to help out as our numbers dropped at 3p.m., and it still was a nice, normal day. I almost felt I had an office job. it was almost relaxing to be at work today.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find a new job. I mean I should be. And will.

Tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home